• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023-24 Transfer Thread

This might be irrelevant because he might be still chasing the bag. But if I had the choice of a solid D2 player or juco, I’m going with the 6-6, 230 pound spectacular athlete, who was once considered a top-100 player out of HS. Sure, you’re taking a chance that he’s Zane part 2, but it’s time to take a chance. Play it safe and we have a bunch of nice guys with little to no drama. Also, little to no chance of being a top four team.

BTW, if they find a wing that they like. If he shoots it well and is adequate with rest of his game, assuming he has D1 athleticism, and is at least 6-2, don’t wait forever on MW. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

It truly is a different time.. “Portal for Playing Time” Twitter 🫣

CDDBB35E-0F20-4470-8673-A652A12F8604.png

Might be more apt to say “portal for pay.” Has a nice ring to it; kinda like bowling 🎳 for dollars 💵 

• Like 1

Absolutely needed a big wing because we only had one in May. That will put less pressure on Cole, who won’t be ready until October. Sure, he did not shoot it well last season, but with improved shot selection, he can easily put up 12-14ppg and is a solid ballhandler with passing ability. 

11 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Well, it was a tortured process, but you can’t help but being excited about Watson’s addition. Super athletic and a proven scorer. Mix him in with May, CT, Jones, Conway… and I’d like to think we’re in the mix for a top 4 conference finish. This turns a “meh” offseason into a W, as far as I’m concerned. I gave up on getting him when he chose Seton Hall. No idea why he de-committed, and don’t particularly care at this point. Once he did de-commit, I figured he would go to a P5 looking to fill a roster spot. Glad I was wrong 

• Like 1