• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

18 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Any thoughts as to who will buy the naming rights to SECU arena once the 10 year contract runs out?

i personally LOVE ledo pizza arena Or Uber Bagel arena!?

2012 Arena 

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Any thoughts as to who will buy the naming rights to SECU arena once the 10 year contract runs out?

i personally LOVE ledo pizza arena Or Uber Bagel arena!?

If it’s named after shitty pizza and a local breakfast place, we have bigger issues 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

If it’s named after shitty pizza and a local breakfast place, we have bigger issues 

Don’t talk shit about TOWSON ATHLETICS SPONSOR LEDO PIZZA! I suggested those local businesses because they are current sponsors and that’s clearly more fun than SECU. Do you have any better suggestions? You sure are great at complaining 

they better not sell to NewDay USA

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, mat1992 said:

So if we had 100 last year and they all renew, could Pete theoretically purchase 15 for around 100 a pop and then make a cool 3,500? 😂

10 hours ago, Blounge said:

Don’t talk shit about TOWSON ATHLETICS SPONSOR LEDO PIZZA! I suggested those local businesses because they are current sponsors and that’s clearly more fun than SECU. Do you have any better suggestions? You sure are great at complaining 

they better not sell to NewDay USA

Lol. Happy they support Towson athletics. Their square pizza just isn’t good. Sorry. 

I don’t get paid by TU athletics so I don’t know the relationship or alumni connections that they are using. SECU wasn’t bad and it paid pretty well. Just have it go to the highest bidder.  If not it may be back to Tiger Arena 2.0

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

So if we had 100 last year and they all renew, could Pete theoretically purchase 15 for around 100 a pop and then make a cool 3,500? 😂

Lol. Happy they support Towson athletics. Their square pizza just isn’t good. Sorry

Would love to know how many season ticket holders we have total. Also how many we had before this year vs Pete’s progress.

also, might I suggest the pre-cooked bacon ledo pizza. The hot honey old bay wings. The cheesesteak. Heck they even have a gyro lunch special! Give ‘em another shot cause Ledo’s doesn’t cut corners

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Would love to know how many season ticket holders we have total. Also how many we had before this year vs Pete’s progress.

also, might I suggest the pre-cooked bacon ledo pizza. The hot honey old bay wings. The cheesesteak. Heck they even have a gyro lunch special! Give ‘em another shot cause Ledo’s doesn’t cut corners

I’d venture a few hundred 200-350. 

Meh. Square pizza not for me.  Did they even open last year at secu? There was talk of it since chick fila I believed moved on. Don’t remember seeing that