• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

As we're waiting for the final ship for this class and while it's probably going to be just solid, even if we get a shooter like Mirotic or an athletic wing from D2/Juco, I do want to bring up Dylan Williamson. The r-freshman from Good Counsel has a chance to be a big impact player and he'll need to be for this team to have success. These are high HS highlights from 2 years ago and back then, was quick with the ball and had a nice handle. Can shoot it from deep. Added 10-15lbs since then. 

2 hours ago, griggey20 said:

Mat, any chance G. Neal starts to be an ambassador for us to build a pipeline from Calvert Hall?

I’m not sure what you mean by ambassador but I guess most top players at Calvert Hall want to leave home and not stay local.

1 hour ago, mat1992 said:

I’m not sure what you mean by ambassador but I guess most top players at Calvert Hall want to leave home and not stay local.

living in a dorm and making your own macaroni and cheese is "away". A good recruiter can make that argument.

11 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

living in a dorm and making your own macaroni and cheese is "away". A good recruiter can make that argument.

Sure, they’ll stay local for NIL What does a good recruiter even mean anymore? It’s the ones with the biggest bag.