• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
sr16

Charleston Classic

Good news this is on real tv. Bad news it’s against Houston on real tv. Will have the 7pm game on Friday which is nice too.

Let’s try to not embarrass ourselves Thursday and try and win 1 down there 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Good news this is on real tv. Bad news it’s against Houston on real tv. Will have the 7pm game on Friday which is nice too.

Let’s try to not embarrass ourselves Thursday and try and win 1 down there 

I remember when Kelvin Sampson was at Indiana and pinched for calling recruits etc..  2005 or so?  My how the recruiting landscape has changed since then. 
“Phi Slamma Jamma” still the best college basketball nickname in my opinion. 

38 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I remember when Kelvin Sampson was at Indiana and pinched for calling recruits etc..  2005 or so?  My how the recruiting landscape has changed since then. 
“Phi Slamma Jamma” still the best college basketball nickname in my opinion. 

Doesn’t beat “PATS CATS” lol. Either version 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Doesn’t beat “PATS CATS” lol. Either version 

I remember when we beat Dayton at their place and Pat Kennedy got on with Spiro and his chest out..  “get ready etc.. “ and then poof like a fart in the wind that season fell apart. 

1 hour ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I remember when we beat Dayton at their place and Pat Kennedy got on with Spiro and his chest out..  “get ready etc.. “ and then poof like a fart in the wind that season fell apart. 

?? We didn’t beat Dayton with PK as coach..

also Friday’s game (if we lose. I know) is 7pm on espnu.  Lose both we are 11:30 am Sunday on espn+

3 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

?? We didn’t beat Dayton with PK as coach..

also Friday’s game (if we lose. I know) is 7pm on espnu.  Lose both we are 11:30 am Sunday on espn+

See.  Had to look up.  2009..  dropped the game 74-69 but if you listened to the Post Game you would have thought we won and hence my memory was that we won cause of PK comments 😄

7 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

See.  Had to look up.  2009..  dropped the game 74-69 but if you listened to the Post Game you would have thought we won and hence my memory was that we won cause of PK comments 😄

Was there. Hell of a first 30 minutes. Flyers didn’t miss at the end.  Great crowd

• Like 1