• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MLax Thread 2024

Mikey with his second goal. He now has 35 on the season. 7-1 Towson late in the first quarter.

Villagomez scores his 26th of the year from Mikey. It's now 8-1 with 4:37 left in the second quarter. 

DeMaio from Mikey. Now 9-1 with 14 seconds left in the quarter. Low to low shots. He now has 26 goals

Villagomez with 3 goals. He now has 26 on the season. Weisshaar has 2 goals and 2 assists. He now has 35 goals and 16 assists.  DeMaio has 2 goals and 1 assist. He now has 26 goals and 34 assists.

Chop Gallagher has 16 goals and 16 assists with one dime today.

Josh Webber has a goal and assist. He now has 12 goals and 12 assists.

Bode Mauer has a goal and now has 19 goals on the season.

Alex Roussel has an assist and now has 12 goals and 8 assists.

We’ve certainly looked strong in all phases these last three weeks. The competition gets significantly tougher this Friday and in the conference tournament. I hope our improved play carries over.

I like seeing highlights up close & personal, but a little less close would be better as some of the action gets cut off. Better cameraman skills or better anticipation, or simply back up a little bit might improve videos like this..

I keep getting a funky feeling our beloved Tiger laxmen may be suspect to existence in a bubble world; that is, a weak conference (for MLax) this particular season. We only briefly came into contact with the real Div 1 world with the games against UVA, JHU and Loyola. I hope I'm in error, because when we plow through the conference tournament as seems likely, we'll be in that real world again. Thankfully, Nads seems to recognize this from what he said in the post-game interview when he said the team still has to improve, to tighten up some loose bolts here and there, etc. Therefore, each practice session is priceless, and becomes ever more valuable opportunities in building up the team's capabilities. In this conference this year, with three exceptions, WE ourselves are our best means of raising the bar for improvement. These last two games were helpful by allowing the bench warmers to see a lot of playing time. The upcoming match w UDel should provide some glimpse of where Towson 🥍 is headed..

• Like 1