• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2025 Offers

2 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

“University of Towson”. 

I don’t mean to be overly sensitive to this but I think it speaks to the lack of brand awareness and/or respect our school has even within a 2 hour radius of our campus. This is a Virginia kid who isn’t aware of the proper name of the school…..I can understand if kids from Texas or Minnesota or California, etc. botch it but c’mon, VA should be “Towson country”. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, AtlantaTiger said:

“University of Towson”. 

I don’t mean to be overly sensitive to this but I think it speaks to the lack of brand awareness and/or respect our school has even within a 2 hour radius of our campus. This is a Virginia kid who isn’t aware of the proper name of the school…..I can understand if kids from Texas or Minnesota or California, etc. botch it but c’mon, VA should be “Towson country”. 

100%.  I know they can't because of bad "optics" but I would love for our coaching staff to say "Yeah about that offer, nevermind."

22 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

100%.  I know they can't because of bad "optics" but I would love for our coaching staff to say "Yeah about that offer, nevermind."

It’s better than “University of Townson”

• Haha 1