• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

W&M preview

This game scares me. William & Mary has only won at home once in conference play, but they came close to picking off Charleston. Of course, similar to the way our lack of offense can keep opponents in a game at times Charleston's porous defense makes teams look better too. Case in point, our strong offensive performance against them.

I believe taking a quick count Skerry is 12-14 against William & Mary, and I put the loss to them when we had Benimon in the conference tourney semifinals as a top five most painful (probably No. 3 for me) loss as a Towson fan since the 1993-94 season. 

• Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

This game scares me. William & Mary has only won at home once in conference play, but they came close to picking off Charleston. Of course, similar to the way our lack of offense can keep opponents in a game at times Charleston's porous defense makes teams look better too. Case in point, our strong offensive performance against them.

I believe taking a quick count Skerry is 12-14 against William & Mary, and I put the loss to them when we had Benimon in the conference tourney semifinals as a top five most painful (probably No. 3 for me) loss as a Towson fan since the 1993-94 season. 

Must W tomorrow, in terms of our aspirations for a top 4 conference finish. Must win, no ifs ands or buts. Can’t afford a comatose start where we fall way behind & embolden them and their crowd. Must win. Did I mention it’s a must win? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Tiger93 said:

They beat us down there last year without two of their best players… need to hit the boards hard as I don’t believe we will shoot well. You would think they’d play a zone. 

as 88 says. Must win