• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

May leads MBB over W&M 61-52

I’d like to win them ALL too (reg season AND tournaments) but , like ……. Anyone here REALLY not OK with being in 3rd place right now?   

this team is gonna be in the mix , have a CHANCE …… AGAIN…. To make a run in DC.  

but yeah….. let’s complain about the substitution patterns 😂.     ( and what else ….?).  

Parr > Embid

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, TTiger2024 said:

I’d like to win them ALL too (reg season AND tournaments) but , like ……. Anyone here REALLY not OK with being in 3rd place right now?   

this team is gonna be in the mix , have a CHANCE …… AGAIN…. To make a run in DC.  

but yeah….. let’s complain about the substitution patterns 😂.     ( and what else ….?).  

Parr > Embid

Given the offensive holes with this team, it's tremendous that they're in 3rd.  Top 4 is the #1 goal at the moment to get that double bye and if they can maneuver their way into winning the regular season again, great.  The NIT bid not being an automatic anymore for that is a real downer but that's out of our control.  But if you poll anyone on this board, I think most everyone would agree that we're sick of being happy with having a chance to win in DC.  With a conference as volatile as this one is, there's no good reason why we can't be the ones hauling the trophy out of that arena.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, TTiger2024 said:

Parr > Embid

3rd right now considering, our “coaching”, offensive output and schedule, is pretty good. It’s frustrating that we allowed~58 a game in 3 road losses. Those coils have been huge. Was a total no show against Delaware on both ends but that was the only full stinker in league play

make a run again in DC?! Is there a marathon or 5k that they are participating in?

Unfortunately every past and current (minus the newbies from last year) has won back to back more in the CAAT in the last 14 years except… us 

The last time we did that was 09 when we came the “closest” to a final. Cam Long’s step back three put a dagger in us.

PS I missed you!! It’s been a while 

On 2/16/2024 at 1:05 PM, TTiger2024 said:

Parr > Embid

Will we see you again?