• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2024-25 Transfer Thread

12 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Josh Odunowo 6-6 215 from Columbia. Not sure I get the interest here other than D
https://x.com/recruitszone/status/1767639885815456015?s=46&t=nScacl1TWT-KyOwj5stBaw

Pause. 

5 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Makes no sense. It’s not that he’s a bad 3-point shooter, he’s never even taken a 3. 

I’ll assume not our plan A; hopefully not even plan Z. If we bring this guy in, it tells you we have no NIL to speak of

Lol. Come on a gully who averages 3 offensive rebounds per 40 minutes and shoots 55% from the line?! That’s right up our alley!  

In all seriousness, he really is our type of player!  Suliman Sylla and  jones 2.0. We know his shooting % will only go down in the black and gold.

again this NIL crap,  every school out there isn’t offering up thousands of dollars.  If we can’t “afford” a player now, they likely weren’t coming to Towson anyway.

let’s just fill the roster with jucos and d2 players and throw in the towel until 2027 comes.   Any money donors are giving should be towards a buy out not new players that this staff can screw up 

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

let’s just fill the roster with jucos and d2 players

I’m ok with going the D2, JUCO, NAIA route, provided we’re not talking Sylaa and/or Suliaman 2.0.  Hasn’t C of C had great results going this route? 

39 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I’m ok with going the D2, JUCO, NAIA route, provided we’re not talking Sylaa and/or Suliaman 2.0.  Hasn’t C of C had great results going this route? 

If Kelsey comes with one or more of those types of players than yes I’ll take some at tigers arena 😂

Jerry deng out of Hampton is in the portal. I’d offer. We can poach all the HBCUS! first Watson than tarke (ugh).  
or Jacob crews out of UT Martin. Maybe Holden can help us?  Definitely their best player since cam.  (More or not we would have not shot)

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Jerry deng out of Hampton is in the portal. I’d offer. We can poach all the HBCUS! first Watson than tarke (ugh).  
or Jacob crews out of UT Martin. Maybe Holden can help us?  Definitely their best player since cam.  (More or not we would have not shot)

I have some plain bagels in my fridge, that I’m willing to toss into the NIL pot. If the player is good enough, I’d even be willing to up the ante to chocolate chip bagels (my personal favorite) and cream cheese 

12 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I have some plain bagels in my fridge, that I’m willing to toss into the NIL pot. If the player is good enough, I’d even be willing to up the ante to chocolate chip bagels (my personal favorite) and cream cheese 

Need those businesses.  Hunt valley bagels (much better than the things Thb calls bagels) is an alum. The Bricks are   Can we get some money there?  How about our friend Fran?

16 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Need those businesses.  Hunt valley bagels (much better than the things Thb calls bagels) is an alum. The Bricks are   Can we get some money there?  How about our friend Fran?

I can only hope that whoever runs our collective is given a list of prospective donors to reach out to. Maybe there are some donors who voluntarily give, but we should aggressively pursue alums, particularly those who are well heeled 

3 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Mike Rowe makes $500k a month.  Anyone reach out to him?

Don’t you have him on speed dial?😆