• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2024-25 Transfer Thread

28 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Uncw adds about 22 & 12 in the portal today 

They wasted no time in going out and getting 2 D1 double digit scorers. Meanwhile, though it’s still early in the process, crickets 🦗 from us. Honestly, it’s still unclear whether we even have any roster spots open. A handful of players (no need to name them again) who should be moved on to open space, but not a word that anything has actually happened 

Portal closes May 1st.  Glance at the list and who was added to it last 2 days.  Ton of players.  Plenty of time.  
Our coach is probably overseas finding International talent first.   

11 hours ago, TSU88 said:

They wasted no time in going out and getting 2 D1 double digit scorers. Meanwhile, though it’s still early in the process, crickets 🦗 from us. Honestly, it’s still unclear whether we even have any roster spots open. A handful of players (no need to name them again) who should be moved on to open space, but not a word that anything has actually happened 

Yeah, I’m pretty sure TU was on spring break last week and they may not have had their end of season one on ones.. but there needs to be some tweaking with this roster.  Kind of wild that so far, we haven’t lost anyone. I think the only team

Well, they need at least one player to transfer just to add another freshman. I think they’ll have at least two ships available for transfers but it appears most of the players who have eligibility are returning. However, I do foresee a couple of changes in the lineup and not just at center.

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Does he flop and act like a victim like his twin?

Based on his stats, he’s either perennially injured, or just lousy at basketball. I propose a game of 1-on-1 between him and Chase Paar. Like in the old days of rasslin or roller derby, it would be a “loser leave town” match, no holds barred, with a television time limit. Imagine the income such a match would produce, if held at the arena formerly known as SECU, and also beamed around the globe via pay per view 

Seems like Matt Filipowski , while about same size as Kyle, doesn’t have near the same talent and has been injured a lot.