• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Grad transfer for next season?

Also wouldn’t be surprised if we look at Wichita State transfer CJ Keyser, who is from Baltimore & I believe we originally recruited before he commited to Wichita 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

Also wouldn’t be surprised if we look at Wichita State transfer CJ Keyser, who is from Baltimore & I believe we originally recruited before he commited to Wichita 

Yeah, he's an intriguing guy and another sit-out player. But this kid is already well-traveled.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/sports/high-school/varsity-letters/bal-former-patterson-mill-guard-cj-keyser-commits-to-wichita-state-20150919-story.html

http://www.kansas.com/sports/college/wichita-state/article207815449.html

So, the question I have at this point is are we still actively pursuing a grad transfer or a HS kid who hasn’t committed yet? Because, as has been mentioned before, someone would have to go from the existing squad, to make room. OTOH, if we’re only looking for a transfer, who would have to sit out this upcoming season, that would not implicate anyone’s spot on the current squad, as a sit-out transfer would count towards 1 of next spring’s open ships (Alex Thomas & McNeill). At least I think that’s how it would work.

Sanders counted in the top 13 this season. So we had 12 active players on ship and ended with 10. If we add another player, sit out or not, somebody has to go.

Sure, they are working hard. Here's one 2019 kid that won't be joining us. Congrats to Mike's brother on his decision.

Wish we were the final visit. Can we lock him in SECU until he signs?😊

If he’s not going to come here, better he go to UVM