• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

The Seniors

Considering nobody hangs around anymore for four years, I guess you have to give them kudos for that and hopefully graduating.

But I'm here to critique their play on the court and to be honest, 8-10 in the CAA is a major disappointment. Of course, it starts with Skerry and then to the seniors. Hofstra at home, JMU on the road, Elon on the road, Pitt on the road, UNCW on the road. Have to win those. Or how about three of them.

That's not lack of talent. Lack of poise. Lack of concentration. Turnovers, too much fouling, bad clutch free throw shooting, poor defensive rotations. The little things that weren't taken care of led to losses.

As for Dottin, I hope he's good. He shouldn't have to start right away though.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, sr16 said:

is wm the favorite sunday? or us? they have the higher seed but we're 2-0

no line yet. probably wont open until saturday.  "Neutral site"  Wm will have 1,200-2,000 there to our 50, along with a hot team vs cold team, I say WM -3.5. If Starr is a no go maybe 5.5 but vegas seems to love us for whatever reason

My guess is W&M probably -2 or -2.5, and they may not know if Starr is going. They may not even know he was out the previous two games.