• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Simple math. That's kind of Morsell's numbers. I don't know what he ended up inside the arc but last year he was shooting over 50% inside the arc and thought he should have gone more to post ups and paint shots. Not that it really mattered because he missed everything.

Maybe simple math for you, but math was never my strong subject 😊.

I’m really hoping between Fobbs & Drayton (and whoever else might be coming in) that we improve our 3-pt shooting next season. 

Btw, Betrand has had 2 monster games in a row in the PA HS playoffs. Nice to see a recruit who seems to thrive in big games. 

Also, I watched this kid Timberlake’s highlight reel...geez can he elevate. Some really impressive dunks, with some jumpers mixed in as well

Edited by TSU88