• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Platt out for the year

Tough break for the young man, but hopefully he’ll recuperate & come back better next season. Meanwhile, I think between Simpson, Young & the new kid (Yeedee?) we can get by ok 

My hope is that they move either Tippett to RB or D Rose. They also have Jaelen Thompson but those four RBs are not going to last the whole year.

I liked what little I saw of Rose at QB at last Saturday’s scrimmage. Would like to keep him at QB with the hope they develop some packages for him to come in as a change of pace guy. 

Don’t neee a wildcat with Flacco at QB. You want to use as a Slash type that can play the slot and all over is fine. He needs to touch the ball some.