• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
TigerFan54

Final play -- if we run the reverse, two WRs are wide open

31 minutes ago, Blounge said:

Who would be his replacement? He gets good recruits but can’t produce playoff contention year after year.

rob, tick tock your time to get it done is running out.

It’s done. 

I feel like the select few that were anti Rob were just waiting for the two game losing streak to pounce on him.  Let's see what happens against Elon and JMU before we start saying we want the guy fired.  JMU just lost to a doormat in New Hampshire (I'm aware their QB was out, but they have still been bad all year).   I get you all hate him for whatever reason, but we are 2 plays from being 8-1 and running away with the CAA title.  If we get blow out the next two weeks go ahead call for him to be fired.  I'm just not there yet.