• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

3-Star Florida PF Solomon Uyaelunmo commits to Towson

Our frontcourt looks to be in great shape for next season, now we need another small forward (possible transfer) and a point guard.

2018-19

C N. Sanders, A. Thomas

PF Gorham, Tunstall, S. Uyaelunmo

SF McNeill, Drayton

SG Z. Martin, T. Ingram, A. Bertrand

PG Prophete

Looks like a really good prospect. I don't see anything yet on his twitter, but I did see on there that he was offered by Georgetown, amongst others. Apparently he has an older brother who's a 7 footer & has committed to USC.

I love the potential of our frontcourt next season. I agree with your assessment that the last 2 open ships for the 2018 season need to go to a PG & a small forward. Even if Prophete is the future PG, we still need a backup. 

Wow. That link projects him to Ole Miss, with interest from some serious programs like Colorado & Xavier. You would think a kid from Baltimore would be swayed to get away from home, but you never know. I don't recall if this kid is listed on verbal commits as someone we offered, not that that necessarily means anything. Where'd you get the news that he's visiting, if you're allowed to disclose