• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Javonni Bickham

I don’t think he’s coming either. Just for clarity, when you say “we are adding another PG,” does that simply mean “we only have 1 PG on this years roster who will return next year, so we’ll have to add another” or are you intimating that something is imminent in terms of an announcement about a specific PG?

Well Amir Harris  from Hagerstown just decommitted from Rhode Island this morning and another tweet from a writer with the Providence Journal said he also had an offer from Towson though I can't find that anywhere else.  So is he the PG that Matt's been hearing about?

On 10/5/2017 at 5:20 PM, sr16 said:

Atleast we have basketball to look forward to 

I know I'm likely in the minority on this, but I'd prefer us being a school with MBb as our flagship sport, not football; a' la UConn, UMass, Temple, Drexel, Kentucky, etc..

I was right there pulling for and enjoying that championship year w TW and the few years preceding it, as well as much further back with Crowley, Hollingsworth, Lee, Orlando, Meggett & Landetta, et al..

But so much $$ has been spent on football and such emphasis placed on that sport; and if only a fraction of those resources were given over to MBb, I think we'd be into the Dance by now. We spread our re$ource$ so thin that we're not making much headway in ANY of the men's sports...

On a side note, I miss Men's Soccer a lot! Just sad to think they are no more :(

1 hour ago, Moleman said:

I know I'm likely in the minority on this, but I'd prefer us being a school with MBb as our flagship sport, not football; a' la UConn, UMass, Temple, Drexel, Kentucky, etc..

I was right there pulling for and enjoying that championship year w TW and the few years preceding it, as well as much further back with Crowley, Hollingsworth, Lee, Orlando, Meggett & Landetta, et al..

But so much $$ has been spent on football and such emphasis placed on that sport; and if only a fraction of those resources were given over to MBb, I think we'd be into the Dance by now. We spread our re$ource$ so thin that we're not making much headway in ANY of the men's sports...

On a side note, I miss Men's Soccer a lot! Just sad to think they are no more :(

Agreed. Think it is more realistic to go from mid major in bball to growth and continued success. But if we're gunna be real. We ARE a lacrosse school. 

• Like 1