• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

"Big Al" Desire Commits to Towson

So are you going to negatively recruit against our program? Let's give these kids a chance. We have enough negativity as there is to make those comments about our program to recruits who may be reading this.

No it's not being negative it's about being truthful.sometimes the truth hurts as a coach I have seen good players fall into bad hands and the fact is Towson needs to change there ways so don't take what I say personal I have no power at Towson and every recruit has to follow there own path but don't pretend there isn't a problem at Towson 

I don't either Matt much respect to you but I am always gonna be honest with my opinion I wish Towson nothing but the best but as a coach you should not let ego and stubbornness cause your team to not do as well as they could you got talent coach it train it motivate it.looking for the next great recruit doesn't make a team

I am not getting into arguments over whether James Scott or David Bryant can play or should play on this thread. Nobody is happy with 4-7 last year and 2-3 (0-2 CAA) this year. That's one of the reasons why we need big guys up front. Welcome to the Tiger Family Big Al. You made the right decision because you're going to get a quality education, you'll have fun here and hopefully you'll help us win.

On 10/14/2017 at 3:33 PM, Ironman42 said:

Who said anything about ether one of those guys you missed the whole point of what I said therefore your program will always be what it is

I struggle finding any of your points with your pitiful grammar and run on sentences.