• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

Towson rocks NC Central, 42-3

I wouldn’t have gone for that long field goal but I think with such a big lead, he was experimenting. No way he does that in a close game against a quality opponent.

I was thinking it was an audition for the NFL for O’Neil. Too bad he didn’t make it. I will agree that maybe it wasn’t a bad idea to try it, in the event we needed a field goal of similar distance in a game that was on the line

6 hours ago, TSU88 said:

I was thinking it was an audition for the NFL for O’Neil. Too bad he didn’t make it. I will agree that maybe it wasn’t a bad idea to try it, in the event we needed a field goal of similar distance in a game that was on the line

If I'm a scout, I have to see him kickoff the ball 10 times in practice before I even consider him. He can make a 50+ field goal. That's a given. So he's not Justin Tucker or Greg Zuerlein. Can he kickoff? Under pressure? Can he consistently make an NFL extra point? Kickoff?

12 minutes ago, TigerFan54 said:

Any idea how long DeBerry will be out?

They haven't officially ruled him out for any period of time but I'm going to guess he's not going to play in the near future. Read into that what you want. Was still on crutches on the sidelines. Going to be Christian Dixon's job with Chiz playing some against the pass. I think it would take two guys to do do his job. 

Very vanilla game plan last night.  DL used base package with no stunts or twists.   Not a clean game by any means.  On to redemption against the Black Bears.