• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
Bay Area Tiger

Mental Toughness

Skerry just said this twice in postgame.  Sounds defeated as a coach.  

Road foul shots...  awful!

Stretches of 6 minutes in the first half and 3 minutes in the second half where we didn’t score the ball.  

I wish him the best but I think it’s time for a change. 

7 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Skerry just said this twice in postgame.  Sounds defeated as a coach.  

Road foul shots...  awful!

Stretches of 6 minutes in the first half and 3 minutes in the second half where we didn’t score the ball.  

I wish him the best but I think it’s time for a change. 

Well, there maybe a change in six years, but why do people keep bringing this up? It's not happening.

He's right. The team gagged right after Fobbs missed that foul shot to try and cut the lead to four. Didn't score for nearly 6 minutes. A good team wins that game. Liberty was fine. They played poorly in the first half and made almost no mistakes in the second half.

I hear you. Very frustrating watching this team. If he started out with 10 Morgan State's and UMBC's, we might be 9-3 or 10-2. But we're not. We are better than last season. But I don't know what that means for conference play. I'll take 6-6 in OOC if we can somehow squeak by a much-improved Tulane team with no rest. 

• Thanks 1

On 12/20/2019 at 7:48 PM, Bay Area Tiger said:

Understand not happening.  But it just feels like he’s a dead man walking. 
Credit to him for doing the postgame interview.  Never easy. 

To give him credit for doing a post game interview is laughable. That is what he is paid to do (although he did not show up after the Buffalo fiasco).....besides win. 

• Like 1