• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB falls flat in CAA opener to Northeastern 61-45 (story up)

You know what else is depressing. There are 2 threads about today’s game, with a total of 7 posters. 7 posters.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

You know what else is depressing. There are 2 threads about today’s game, with a total of 7 posters. 7 posters.

Holiday weekend. Even had we won, I don’t think there would be much activity here. Probably less.

Won’t be much of a home court advantage vs Hofstra. With 2pm start time on a Monday, I would guess attendance will be 200 or so

2 hours ago, TSU88 said:

Well, most knew the outcome, just had to wonder how much would we lose by..

Went to this game since I was in town for the holidays. Wow skerry can’t coach. And his players quit on him during this game. He needs to revamp this offense. These guys have no confidence in the system they are running on offense which I don’t blame them because it is hot garbage. This is not a bad team defensively but I think a major overhaul needs to happen for the offensive scheme and it needs to start now.

Whether you want to blame the system or the players, only one of them is changeable now and as coach it’s your job to make the best with what you got now and skerry has not done that up to this point. They have regressed offensively as the season has gone on and that is unacceptable