• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB faces ODU on Friday at 7pm

ODU's athletic department has to do all they can to offset that cost of taking their crap football team to 1-A so it's no surprise that they'd make you pay for a hoops stream.  I guess I'll just listen to Spiro.

Just paid my $7...hope ODU knows how to put on a good broadcast (unlike TSN broadcasts that don't show the game clock, can't keep the score right, don't show replays, yada, yada, yada).  As much as I b*tch about TSN, I am worried that Towson doesn't show links on their basketball schedule to watch our home CAA games online.  Home volleyball matches were available online this Fall.  Anyone know if there is some sort of online broadcast contract that is expiring and not being renewed?