• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

And the third ship goes to.....

Hah!!! My detective work was wrong!! I thought it was Samir Stewart. Good thing I didn’t give up my day job to become a detective!!

Can anybody assess what the Tigers got with this signing? I can't tell much from the videos. Looks like a tough kid coming in as a freshman @ 6-2 / 210; but that by itself doesn't automatically translate into a success story..

1, 2, 3 star rated? Does it sound like he's a real PG? Sounds like he got some looks from a few decent schools.

Not really a 2 star or 3 star. Not that it matters. He may move up but wasn't recruited by big-time schools but mostly mid-majors. Some bigger schools showed interest like Va. Tech. Having several coaches from Boston helped. But I was told about this kid several weeks ago, wasn't sure about his name at the time. Pat then said at last game that we are just waiting on him to go home, I guess meaning from Woodstock Academy to Boston.

If you think we have a physical team now, imagine Jakigh with Zane in the same backcourt. Betrand playing the 2 or some small foward at 6-3, 200ish. Nurkeye Sanders (6-7, 245) in the middle with Justin Gorham (6-7, 235ish with more muscle next season) at the 4. Solomon O. coming off the bench at 6-8, 225+. Add another juco small forward or combo forward and we will be fun to watch, very deep and PS will have many options. And a lot of competition. Ingram, Prophete and Drayton have to get incrementally better and stronger if they want to start or join the rotation. I do like Ingram's potential the best and Drayton can stroke it. He just needs size and some seasoning.

• Like 1