• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Hampton preview

My son has to attend a JC now after my last bet.   I can’t touch this game with an 11ft pole!  -8 is too much. 

I can say if we lose this game then this forum will go ballistic.  Must win game.  

Go Tigers.  

PS- If things don’t work out..  I 🙏 they do..  

Pick up the phone and call Bucky McMillan at Samford.  Holy cow I love Bucky style ball.  He’s a rising star in college basketball coaching.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Anyone like this line? How we feelin boys?

8BFE1971-0676-487C-A51E-69473FFE4083.png

Too early in the season for me to get a true betting opinion.  Two games with nearly polar opposite results.  A stay away for me.  For those who follow or pay attention to such things, the HBCU's which usually automatic fades in betting when they play OOC have had a decent start ATS.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

Too early in the season for me to get a true betting opinion.  Two games with nearly polar opposite results.  A stay away for me.  For those who follow or pay attention to such things, the HBCU's which usually automatic fades in betting when they play OOC have had a decent start ATS.

Hampton is now a member of the big south. 

• Haha 1