• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

Pretty big question but can Nolan play the resumed game against Delaware?  He was out for that game and if he wasn’t put into the official scorebook, he likely wouldn’t be eligible. 

42 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Pretty big question but can Nolan play the resumed game against Delaware?  He was out for that game and if he wasn’t put into the official scorebook, he likely wouldn’t be eligible. 

Probably not I would assume. 

If he's in the book when the game started, he's eligible to play.  The live stats from that game aren't available anywhere which might show if he was listed.  I would think that all players that are on the roster are placed in the book even if they're out for injury.  I'd imagine someone in sports info will have that answer pretty quick.

28 minutes ago, Chris Datres said:

If he's in the book when the game started, he's eligible to play.  The live stats from that game aren't available anywhere which might show if he was listed.  I would think that all players that are on the roster are placed in the book even if they're out for injury.  I'd imagine someone in sports info will have that answer pretty quick.

Hope so. That one half could be huge.  It’ll be strange for every tone involved playing just 18 minutes. 

7 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Hope so. That one half could be huge.  It’ll be strange for every tone involved playing just 18 minutes. 

Can you imagine if 1st place comes down to this truncated “game”? 

10 hours ago, mat1992 said:

This helps the KenPom rating. Under 70 now apparently.  Of course, have to win Saturday to keep that in the 60s.

73 in Net and kenpom. Our ooc teams have been crushing it the last week