• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB thread 2021-22

Well nova ended the half with a flurry. Assuming their lead holds.. that makes 9 straight years without a caa victory in March. That has to be the longest drought in terms of conferences without a win, right??

I’m not pulling for Delaware. In fact, I hope they get blown out. Sour grapes, perhaps, but I see no benefit to us in Delaware, or any other conference team for that matter, winning in the big dance. It’s a boost to Delaware in recruiting that they went dancing in the 1st place. I certainly don’t want that boost enhanced by them actually winning a game 

• Like 2

They played tough in the first 10 minutes of the first half but it’s been all NOVA ever since. Hope you had fun blue hens but the dance is over for you

Delaware looked good for a little more than a half of the first half. Then talent takes over. If they had a better year, say went 15-3 in conference, maybe they would have avoided Villanova and ended up with a team like UCLA, who stunk yesterday or Arkansas, who beat Vermont by four points and lost to Hofstra earlier in the year.

Gonzaga & Arizona need more physicality going forward in their programs…  West Coast softness exposed last night. 
They will reload with recruits etc but they both lack a couple of East Coast/MidWest bruisers in my opinion.