• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2022-23 General MBB Thread

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

5 bucks seats now to the home opener. No reason to not get a good crowd!

The reason is the folks do not care. It has nothing to do with price. I do hope it changes....perhaps the new AD can make the magic happen. I do think with all the hype, these guys better produce or it really sets the program backwards.

43 minutes ago, Tgr4life said:

The reason is the folks do not care. It has nothing to do with price. I do hope it changes....perhaps the new AD can make the magic happen. I do think with all the hype, these guys better produce or it really sets the program backwards.

Yeah that’s true. And Unfortunate since this team will be good and exciting. Hopefully we don’t fall behind 24-1 like last years home opener. 
There is tons of pressure and hype for this time and rightful so. One bad game in dc and there will be excuses galore from This board and the coach. 7 players in their 4th year or more of college with 3 Of them entering the 4th/5th years in the program. If not now, then when?! NCAA or bust

54 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

71st for those that don’t want to scroll down 

The bar is set high, which is how it should be with 3 preseason 1st-team all conference players. Feels like to me that this is a crossroads season for Skerry-finally break through & win the conference tournament or fall short again, lose the momentum that the program now has, and have to rebuild with the departure of key players after this season 

• Like 1