• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Bryant Preview

Hard game to watch as a Towson fan. Knew what you were watching and knew we would be kept at bay. Just bad basketball. Holden could have won it but those 3 straight free throw misses with 3 minutes left sealed the L. 

4 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Hard game to watch as a Towson fan. Knew what you were watching and knew we would be kept at bay. Just bad basketball. Holden could have won it but those 3 straight free throw misses with 3 minutes left sealed the L. 

Cam is 2-8 from the line and missed two front ends..   not gonna win a conference title that way. 

Postgame…. 

“ball security & finishing” 

Pat now saying he will play the older guys and shorten the rotation.   Total 360 from last game. 

4 losses in a row..   9 days off to find themselves.  Maybe Gibby comes back and gives us that swagger we lack right now?

33 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

2012 is right..   we don’t have a “go to guy” to close out or make a comeback late in games.  

Does that hurt to say? 🤣

23 minutes ago, sr16 said:

can he put the mask back on the shoot fts? Hold a good offensive team to 69 at home shooting 42 and 26.9 from three and turn them over 19 times and still lose by double digits?  This team is broken  

I supplement my following Towson by fading them while betting.  If they are going to disappoint me might as well make a few bucks doing it.  Can we go back to the start of the season when we "thought" we were good?  Reality is becoming a bitch.

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Blazer49 said:

I supplement my following Towson by fading them while betting.  If they are going to disappoint me might as well make a few bucks doing it.  Can we go back to the start of the season when we "thought" we were good?  Reality is becoming a bitch.

Same, They either win and I’m happy or lose but I win some money.  Paper tigers as always.  As bad as this year is going to finish… next year is going  to be worse. 

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Does that hurt to say? 🤣

can he put the mask back on the shoot fts? Hold a good offensive team to 69 at home shooting 42 and 26.9 from three and turn them over 19 times and still lose by double digits?  This team is broken  

Not at all.  We can disagree on topics but we are bonded by Towson so always respect at the end of the day.   

• Thanks 1

26 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Same, They either win and I’m happy or lose but I win some money.  Paper tigers as always.  As bad as this year is going to finish… next year is going  to be worse. 

Yikes.. Dont even want to look ahead to next year. Announcers hit the nail on the head. Towson and Bryant are similar... But Towson is a buncha 4 and 5 years guys.. Bryant a much younger team with room to grow. We're seeing how critical Gibson is to our game. Sylla missed what seemed like 10 shots from within 5 feet. Just get CT going again... Inside outside. Timberlake has the body language of a freshman. Highly concerning - but well documented on the board.

• Like 1

Its sad I thought May provided some quick energy off the bench but then got hit with the T on the dunk.. and right back to the bench. 

51 minutes ago, sr16 said:

Its sad I thought May provided some quick energy off the bench but then got hit with the T on the dunk.. and right back to the bench. 

I saw that he hung on the rim. Freshman mistake. If we are going to shorten the bench, I guess it’s down to 7 and Mai is out.