• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2024 Football offers/commits

I was hoping Towson would look into this QB.  Michael Vick like who would have fit the kind of spread offense they would like to run. 
The Ex Navy Coach snatched him up. 
I’m gonna continue to spread the Towson name here in the Bay Area which in my opinion is very under recruited and of course very few choices to play if you are a 1-AA recruit. 

IMG_2979.png

12 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

A PWO offer for a QB/TE from Bergen Tech in New Jersey 

https://x.com/lukebaldwin520/status/1752399109120540909?s=46&t=nScacl1TWT-KyOwj5stBaw

Being a Bergen County “kid” myself I’m not gonna hate on this QB at all but if Shinnick is still looking to bring in more arms I really think he needs to send someone down this way to check out my boy Jackson Davis. As far as I know John Carroll University is the only competition we would have for his services. Offer him a PWO. This kid is a stud. Can anyone here pass this message along to Coach Shinnick?

IMG_5783.jpeg

• Like 1