• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

MBB falls at W&M 68-66

5 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Understand all the frustration as we lost this in typical Towson fashion but please ease up on the name calling…  going too far in my opinion.  
We can only assume our players read this board or their friends do and tell them. 

4 games left and I hope they can bounce back and finish strong.   

Agreed. Like a 12-year old yelling at 22-year olds.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Understand all the frustration as we lost this in typical Towson fashion but please ease up on the name calling…  going too far in my opinion.  
We can only assume our players read this board or their friends do and tell them. 

4 games left and I hope they can bounce back and finish strong.   

Play better. Try harder. Nothing said was false or ill willed. Flawed team No leader. No scorer. No go to guy.  Bunch of prima donas. Not many softer Towson teams in my 15 or so years being a fan. Talented? Sure.  Soft, Headcases? Absolutely.   Time to blow this team and program up and start over. Can’t win in this watered down caa, will never.

1-3 finish incoming (if lucky!) also just as soft as this team. Real programs have more passionate and angry fans than we do

Edited by TuTigers2012
  • Like 1

I agree we can dispense with the monickers that were posted above for some of the players. OTOH critiquing players is fair game, though we all know who the real culprit is for this Groundhog Day treadmill of coming up small year after year after year we find ourselves on. I don’t think it’s hyperbole to suggest we might not win another game this season. Even if we do, we all know the fate that awaits us in DC. In our case, past performance is a valid indicator of future ineptitude 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Play better. Try harder. Nothing said was false or ill willed. Flawed team No leader. No scorer. No go to guy.  Bunch of prima donas. Not many softer Towson teams in my 15 or so years being a fan. Talented? Sure.  Soft, Headcases? Absolutely.   Time to blow this team and program up and start over. Can’t win in this watered down caa, will never.

1-3 finish incoming (if lucky!) also just as soft as this team. Real programs have more passionate and angry fans than we do

Calling him Charmin Charles is truly a slap in the face of a young man who has represented our university proudly and given his all to this program.   This is not the Washington Wizards!  Ease up.  

You don’t think these guys don’t want to win badly?  4 games left and lets see how it plays out.   How does ripping the players help our program?  

Call out the coach and his staff and critique players but give them the respect and no negative nicknames.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Don’t you have a lacrosse match to watch?

I'll show up with a bag on my head and yell at the players.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Bay Area Tiger said:

Calling him Charmin Charles is truly a slap in the face of a young man who has represented our university proudly and given his all to this program.   This is not the Washington Wizards!  Ease up.  

You don’t think these guys don’t want to win badly?  4 games left and lets see how it plays out.   How does ripping the players help our program?  

Call out the coach and his staff and critique players but give them the respect and no negative nicknames.  

100% agree.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Well they are probably better than the wizards…

prove me wrong. Someone go on a run. I’ve been waiting a long time not as long as you but no one on this team can. Pats paper tigers 

11 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Where did I say he didn’t?  He's probably as frustrated as us (the others idk, as long as they can post on instagram they are good!) calling out his play isn’t calling out his character. Great kid and student, ambassador, not great guarding the post  or finishing down low.  This is d1 hoops not model UN. 

Side not, he’s one of my favorite players through the years. I enjoy the grinders and blue collar guys. But from last year to now that philosophy has been thrown out the window. This is a soft and weak team. There’s a level of appreciation for the guys who stay 4-5 years. Just wish they could take the next step. Unfortunately  under pat 95% of them don’t