• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Charleston II preview

1 minute ago, mat1992 said:

We agree. You play to win the games. You don’t play until next Sunday so there’s no rest issues. I don’t care about momentum. Now will the key players show up on national tv?

These games are meaningless!  All 31. All that matters is next week.  We’ve been hearing that all year. LOL. 

Hopefully players play free and loose tonight. Might help in the long run

• Like 1

“You play to win the game!!”  One of the great rants of all time, right up there with Mike Singletary’s “can’t play with him, can’t coach with him, can’t win with him” rant

0E5E6693-14D0-460B-BE2E-996D90EBC389.jpeg

8 hours ago, Blounge said:

I found a teaser parlay

Towson +12

NC A&T +6.5 at home vs Delaware

think that’ll hit?

Hopefully you bet that haha. 
another wasted opportunity by a tigers team. Other caa teams love skerry. Can never beat a good team 

35 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

another wasted opportunity by a tigers team. Other caa teams love skerry. Can never beat a good team 

Except for Hofstra at home. Or a bunch of teams last year. You can probably say that in the tournament.

16 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

Except for Hofstra at home. Or a bunch of teams last year. You can probably say that in the tournament.

When it matters.  Sorry didn’t clarify. He does typically beat up on the weaker teams.  Congrats.   2-4 against the good ones this year. It is 2023 after all.  Defend that’s fine. He’s a Career 500 coach in a bad caa 

It’s 2027. Who do you want to else this program to their first ncaa tourney appearance in 33+ years?  It won’t be pat that much we know. When the pressure is on, he folds like a cheap suit 

10 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I did! Money in the bank! I also parlayed Penn state and UCLA ML. And took Charleston +120 when we had the lead. I saw it was a tight game, big crowd, and the refs weren’t doing us any favors so I knew the cougs were gonna come back