• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

New Hampshire beat Albany so I guess by CAA math that means we are actually better than Albany. Strange conference to be in

A mediocre conference to be in. And unfortunately we are still in the bottom.  Even more unfortunate, unh is just 4 games away from another home playoff game… nova and uri would need to both beat them to put their playoff case away (hopefully)

Maybe Norfolk state is a good program? 

jackson state probably sold a bunch of tickets last year thinking coach prime would still be there lol

7 minutes ago, Blounge said:

jackson state probably sold a bunch of tickets last year thinking coach prime would still be there lol

What I’d be interested in knowing, to the extent such records are kept, is the other end of the spectrum, i.e., the FCS programs with the lowest attendance 

51 minutes ago, Blounge said:

They are 2-4.. only two games at home so that number is a bit inflated 

13 hours ago, Blounge said:

Do you think Delaware is the best in the conference?

I was thinking William & Mary

Delaware right now is. WM lost their stud running back 3 weeks ago and is 0-2 since. Not sure of his status for the rest of the year but that’s a big loss for a team that relies on the running game and defense. 
Speaking of defense they have allowed just 81 points in 6 games. We allowed 51 in just one.  Tribe went 15 straight quarters without allowing a td earlier this season ..