• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2023 General Football News

Flo is $150 a year and $30/ month. People mostly care from September-March. Why  wouldn’t they charge a seasonal or 6-9 month price?

16 hours ago, etiger said:

One way to see the games is to buy season tickets and come support us in person!!!!

For home events that should be it. Road games are where it gets more difficult 

12 hours ago, Blounge said:

Hmm this might be more cost effective than $30/month FloSports. But it might be too COLD for my pansy ass

I’m pretty sure you can get it for 15 a month? Unless they’ve raised their prices that was what I paid jan-march for two months of road hoops games 

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I’m pretty sure you can get it for 15 a month? Unless they’ve raised their prices that was what I paid jan-march for two months of road hoops games 

I have done the same as you, but I think you have to do it through a FloSports link on the CAA website or something like that. I have done it the last two years for hoops, but it wasn't straightforward from what I can remember (but I might be remembering wrong). 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Tiger93 said:

I have done the same as you, but I think you have to do it through a FloSports link on the CAA website or something like that. I have done it the last two years for hoops, but it wasn't straightforward from what I can remember (but I might be remembering wrong). 

30 bucks for 9 or so conference games isn’t too bad.  No need for it in OOC play as most of our opponents have real tv deals 

FloSports does get sneaky as soon as you go to purchase. I’ve seen it jump from 15 to 20 to 30 a month in the checkout screen. Depends on what link you take to get there

Not a bad listen and I am glad the host didn't sugar coat the interview as there were some "tough" questions they threw at him.  Seemed like RA was biting his tongue a little from time to time and that smudgeness of his showed.  All that being said being a classmate of his I wish him well. 

Anyone kind of surprised he didn't pick up a OC or position job somewhere or do you think he really didn't pursue or was offered anything?  The later could be kind of telling.