• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General MBB 2023-24 thread

44 minutes ago, Blounge said:

I like the promos but it should be buy one get one free always. If you’re buying a ticket to a towson sporting event you deserve a free one to bring your kid, a friend, a date etc gotta get the butts in seats one way or another

Disagree if you bring a date or kid to a Towson sporting event, you aren’t going on another and kid won’t be back.. 

12 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Disagree if you bring a date or kid to a Towson sporting event, you aren’t going on another and kid won’t be back.. 

1. Inflation/times are tough $15 for two tickets is a great date if you’re ballin on a budget. You can afford great seats at towson and look like a baller getting lower level seats which you couldn’t otherwise at UMD

2. wouldn’t you encourage your kid to go to towson the best public school in md? Encourage them to stay in-state so you don’t have to pay out of state tuition?

45 minutes ago, Blounge said:

1. Inflation/times are tough $15 for two tickets is a great date if you’re ballin on a budget. You can afford great seats at towson and look like a baller getting lower level seats which you couldn’t otherwise at UMD

2. wouldn’t you encourage your kid to go to towson the best public school in md? Encourage them to stay in-state so you don’t have to pay out of state tuition?

I was joking ..

4 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

I was joking ..

It’s hard to tell when you’re joking vs when you are actively trying to scare away towson fans and call for the football program to be disbanded

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

It’s hard to tell when you’re joking vs when you are actively trying to scare away towson fans and call for the football program to be disbanded

😂😂😂

Blounge, could not agree with you more. TuTigers2012 is on a mission to destroy anything TU athletics. I just whish he would shut his pie hole.

• Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, etiger said:

Blounge, could not agree with you more. TuTigers2012 is on a mission to destroy anything TU athletics. I just whish he would shut his pie hole.

Mission to enhance TU athletics. Unfortunately support from this super fan, alum and donor is waning. 

Because you don’t agree with my views and thoughts, you want me to Shut my pie hole?😂😂

2 hours ago, etiger said:

Thanks! tutigers2012 needs to take a chill pill. Go out there and coach the damn team yourself if you think you could do a better job!

• Like 1