• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2023-24 WBB Thread

Not sure this will ever come out publicly and I can understand why. But this is more a school issue and not an athletic department issue.

The article list November 27th as the date Coach Harper returns, which would be after the season starts.  Was this some kind of "suspension"? Will we ever get an idea of what is going on?

• Like 1

They did a great job of keeping this one quiet. We still don’t know what happened. She is still retweeting Towson related content, I hope she stays.

• Like 2

The Nov 27 date probably indicates a six- month suspension. It’s not an ideal situation, that’s for sure.

• Like 1

Big enough deal to be suspended for a while. Not big enough for them to share the reason. Not big enough to lose her job in her first year?   Obviously wasn’t a breech of contract 

19 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Big enough deal to be suspended for a while. Not big enough for them to share the reason. Not big enough to lose her job in her first year?   Obviously wasn’t a breech of contract 

I don't think they want it out there. Actually, I know they don't want the news out there and it's probably had to be handled this way. Awkard, yes. More for the athletic program since it was taken over by the school. I doubt the Sun or Banner ever get the story, but maybe they do? 

On 6/30/2023 at 9:34 PM, mat1992 said:

I don't think they want it out there. Actually, I know they don't want the news out there and it's probably had to be handled this way. Awkard, yes. More for the athletic program since it was taken over by the school. I doubt the Sun or Banner ever get the story, but maybe they do? 

It was out there within the first week Matt. The only question for me was there any substance to the accusations, or was it just a disgruntled individual making the accusations. The fact there was discipline action taken indicates to me the accusations were substantiated and yes it had to be a breach of contract. The accusations were serious. 

• Confused 1