• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

William & Mary Preview

Maybe moving up to FBS isn’t all it’s cracked up to be. Hope our boys are rested and ready to give W&M everything they got for 60mins

• Like 2

Good, that behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. We don’t want that in a towson uniform especially on a team that doesn’t curse. This team needs to learn how to show teams up on the field, not by running their mouths. Too many penalties, too many losses to be acting like you’re the toughest baddest fcs player around 

1 hour ago, Blounge said:

Good, that behavior shouldn’t be tolerated. We don’t want that in a towson uniform especially on a team that doesn’t curse. This team needs to learn how to show teams up on the field, not by running their mouths. Too many penalties, too many losses to be acting like you’re the toughest baddest fcs player around 

I don't really care about the cursing.  It's about how these guys perform on the field and there have been way too many players committing dead ball personal foul penalties and just overall poor penalties. We're not talking about jumping off-sides. Sometimes, I felt that maybe guys are taking advantage of the nice-guy approach and just because you don't yell at a player or curse at him, doesn't mean that they can't discipline them. This was the prime example that if you continue to make the same mistakes (and some could end up costing them in close games), this staff won't hesitate to move on.

• Like 1

While I'm not expecting Towson to win, W&M doesn't exactly look like a world-beater.  It looks like Campbell and Charleston Southern gave them all they could handle and what appears to be a fairly mediocre Elon squad beat them in a fugly 14-6 game.  

I'll say 28-24 W&M, but I will also completely hedge and say I wouldn't be surprised if Towson pulls out a 27-20 win.

Go Tigers.

• Haha 1

On 10/20/2023 at 4:21 PM, AtlantaTiger said:

While I'm not expecting Towson to win, W&M doesn't exactly look like a world-beater.  It looks like Campbell and Charleston Southern gave them all they could handle and what appears to be a fairly mediocre Elon squad beat them in a fugly 14-6 game.  

I'll say 28-24 W&M, but I will also completely hedge and say I wouldn't be surprised if Towson pulls out a 27-20 win.

Go Tigers.

What made you think that they aren’t great?  Black and gold glasses?