• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
sr16

Rivalry Week - Delaware at Towson

80 degrees and sunny

coming off a ranked win

biggest rival 

if the college kids don’t come out for this one idk what to tell you man. Towson students are not some football guys i guess? Buncha jersey girls that would rather be at the tanning salon

2 hours ago, TigerFan54 said:

The weather should be great (for once!). I hope the students both to come out and actually enter the stadium.

2 hours ago, Blounge said:

80 degrees and sunny

coming off a ranked win

biggest rival 

if the college kids don’t come out for this one idk what to tell you man. Towson students are not some football guys i guess? Buncha jersey girls that would rather be at the tanning salon

Nope. 80 and sunny? That’s too nice weather for tailgating and day drinking, not for football. 

The geriatric hen fans are clucking about our inability to provide tickets and electronic at that, timely.  F Them 😂.  But knowing our ticket office, that’s not surprising.