• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Monmouth II preview

We don’t lose at home and Monmouth doesn’t win on the road. Give me the tigers to protect home court tonight! Towson ML

33 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

For whatever it is worth, I guarantee we win at least two more games this regular-season. I don't know if I am willing to go any more than that. We could go 4-0 and we could go 1-3 (again, more likely 2-2). I don't say that to be optimistic or pessimistic, this team has just been mixed bag of good and awful this year and I think that is the mixed bag we probably get these last four games. 

My thought process was, if we any pride whatsoever, come out strong tonight.  Saturday they see the large crowd and tv camera and do what they usually do 💩 the 🛌.  A &T is decent at home and we stink on the road so.  And then think we play well first half on Saturday then trask takes over and uncw wins a close one (just because somehow skerry is good head to head against siddle)

43 minutes ago, Tiger93 said:

For whatever it is worth, I guarantee we win at least two more games this regular-season. I don't know if I am willing to go any more than that. We could go 4-0 and we could go 1-3 (again, more likely 2-2). I don't say that to be optimistic or pessimistic, this team has just been mixed bag of good and awful this year and I think that is the mixed bag we probably get these last four games. 

That is the true definition of a meddling team.  2-2 is the likely outcome but the funny thing is if they happen to go 4-0 the rest of the way, then there is no way they win in DC.  Derek Jeter was asked if he ever got nervous or started pressing when he was in a 0 for 20 slump.  He said no because the law of averages means that he was due for a hit.  if we go 4-0 unfortunately in my mind it would mean we would be due for a loss.

Anyway can't win the last 4 if you don't win the first.  Get the dub tonight boys.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TuTigers2012 said:

My thought process was, if we any pride whatsoever, come out strong tonight.  Saturday they see the large crowd and tv camera and do what they usually do 💩 the 🛌.  A &T is decent at home and we stink on the road so.  And then think we play well first half on Saturday then trask takes over and uncw wins a close one (just because somehow skerry is good head to head against siddle)

I think we win both games at home, but I will be in attendance on Saturday and I don't have a great streak so that might not be a win. I think we win tonight, and I am pretty confidence we win either Saturday or against NC A&T. I also like the way we play against UNC-W against Siddle. They just seem like a good match up for us. Of course, the only combination of results that would really surprise (and disappoint me) would be 0-4.