• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

2024-25 Transfer Thread

Just now, sr16 said:

there is no way, if he has to choose to boot someone, its watson??? like what 

You’re assuming it’s his choice. Could be the player. He’ll be 25 before CAA play begins and has his degree 

I think Watson has been putting too much work not to return. if you follow him on ig, you would see it. also constantly wearing tu gear

1 minute ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Thanks for taking my place.🤣  You're going to get crushed here, lol.  I can see it now, that one guy 2024 "Diz da Probz with U fake bluffin fanz!  Entire cRew Returns for 1 last RiDe (or Die) and U guyz are upset! Wat do you want?? To win more den 18 games!?"

Since we are using names, yes, Coleman, Paar and Hicks are questionable returnees.  Watson thing is concerning, though coming off ACL surgery, the athleticism won't be the same, but still likely better than anything we have.  Obviously with the bigger names not even entering portal (with potential to come back), is something.  Glass half full for some, Glass half empty for others. Me?  It's just more of the same, enjoy the 18-13 record and epic choke in the CAAT.

If I get crushed, so be it. Sitting on our hands is not the formula for getting to the next level. I mean, I guess if everything goes perfect (May’s shooting gets better; Lowery develops an outside shot; DWill and Tejada take the freshman to sophomore leap; the 2 freshmen come in and make substantial contributions) then maybe we can catch lightning in a bottle, but does anyone really think all those things are going to happen? I wonder if we’ll be the only D1 team in the country not to bring a single player in via the portal?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

You’re assuming it’s his choice. Could be the player. He’ll be 25 before CAA play begins and has his degree 

Doesn’t make a great deal of sense that Watson would leave of his own volition. Seems to me he needs to prove he can still play in order to get a Euro contract. And I can’t imagine he would get any substantial NIL at another school, coming off this injury 

• Like 1

From what I heard, this is still a fluid situation so things could change but they want to promote the fact that everyone is returning.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

Doesn’t make a great deal of sense that Watson would leave of his own volition. Seems to me he needs to prove he can still play in order to get a Euro contract. And I can’t imagine he would get any substantial NIL at another school, coming off this injury 

Don’t disagree just stating some facts

6 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Don’t disagree just stating some facts

I know 

1 hour ago, TSU88 said:

I know 

Don’t hate it. Don’t love it. But “it’s fluid”. Announcing this and then not following through would look bad.  Just strange.  Everyone better make HUGE jumps in the off-season. This was the season where it was wide open 

Edited by TuTigers2012

Better mid major towns on the East Coast makes us sound like we’ve had 60 consecutive sellouts at the Towson Arena and we’ve won the CAA 9 out of the last 10 seasons.  Complete bullshit! 

IMG_0231.png

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

Better mid major towns on the East Coast makes us sound like we’ve had 60 consecutive sellouts at the Towson Arena and we’ve won the CAA 9 out of the last 10 seasons.  Complete bullshit! 

IMG_0231.png

Cranky on the left coast haha.