• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

MBB upsets UNCW 66-56 to Advance to CAA semifinals 66-56

A sizeable confidence booster, and itz needed considering the next opponent. CC is daunting, but not almighty - the mountain can be climbed because we've climbed it, pure & simple. We'll, maybe pure though not so simple..

They've GOT to calm down with the TOs, for certain. Good job defensively at at the line today! Only 80 minutes away from Dancing

2012 has no complaints with Towson or skerry on this one.  Finally won two in a row! Can we make it 3?! Probably not. Charleston is a machine and has the best 7-8 players on  their team and rested and healthy (sheesh  I sound like almost all our other posters here)as well we a much better coaching staff.  But let’s show some fight and punch them in the face tomorrow.  

Sprained ankles, hits to the groin, questionable fouls, we faced that all day today.  Quite a resolve by the freshmen.  Love the fight they had and that last second dunk attempt by lowery. This was the first time in a while “Towson tough and Towson vs everyone” showed up. That team punched back today and it was nice to see.

Some of the oldies here hate Delaware and Drexel,  for me it was Jmu until they left for greener pasturers, but my dislike for uncw, their coaches, their players and especially their fan base has been second to none. This was a satisfying win. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Just do us a favor.. book refundable hotels and flights 😂

I haven’t followed via chat last 2 games and I have an ace in the hole for tomorrow’s game.  
We are gonna win against Charleston 

7 minutes ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

I haven’t followed via chat last 2 games and I have an ace in the hole for tomorrow’s game.  
We are gonna win against Charleston 

Haha. Are you holding all 5 of their starters hostage?

• Haha 1