• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
mat1992

General Basketball Thread for 2024-25

3 hours ago, Bay Area Tiger said:

My prayers have been answered.  Thanks PS!   

Happy for you. As someone who does a lot amount road trips in the eastern time zone, enjoy it.  Don’t get mad when see choke it away late with skerrys late game “coaching”

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Happy for you. As someone who does a lot amount road trips in the eastern time zone, enjoy it.  Don’t get mad when see choke it away late with skerrys late game “coaching”

I’m actually hoping they add another game here in the Bay Area with USF, Santa Clara or San Jose State 🙏

7 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

So what we know so far about the 24-25 schedule:

at St. Mary's, at Robert Morris, the Alberta MTE

Home vs UMBC

• Like 1

And then they’ll wonder why they start 2-6 in conference having given away 3 of those games in the last 3 mins because they don’t know how to play in clutch situations. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chris Datres said:

And then they’ll wonder why they start 2-6 in conference having given away 3 of those games in the last 3 mins because they don’t know how to play in clutch situations. 

That's a horrific home schedule. I assume they'll play a tournament and maybe one true road game. But he's acting like a coach on the hotseat, which I don't believe he is-yet. He also had a very good recruiting class and transfer class. Not sure what it accomplishes to play UMES, Alcorn State and St. Francis (PA) in front of 7,000 people. Would be nice to play Maryland again.

• Like 1

On 6/12/2024 at 8:05 PM, TuTigers2012 said:

I don't know if we will even get the opportunity to choke it away late in that game. It is still a unique and cool way to open the season, and I know Bay Area Tiger will give us a good breakdown after the game.  

• Like 1