• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

And 1 of the 2 open ships goes to...

I've always been a fan of Dennis and I think he deserves a role of at least 15mpg. That will be tough though with Sanders and possibly Solomon O. in the picture. Then JG is probably going to play about 25-30mpg at power forward. If Dennis can just get 10-15 more pounds so he can guard the post, he can be one of the best defensive bigs in the CAA. But he's just too weak to play center on a full-time basis.

I think the odd man out in terms of playing time next season is going to be Thomas. At least I hope he’s relegated to 10 minutes a game or so. His D & rebounding are ok at times, but he’s a liability on offense 

3 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I think the odd man out in terms of playing time next season is going to be Thomas. At least I hope he’s relegated to 10 minutes a game or so. His D & rebounding are ok at times, but he’s a liability on offense 

Sure, all my projected lineups for next season has him behind Sanders. They can use Tunstall at the 5 if they go small. But he'll play some against some of the bigger guys we play.

Btw, you posted earlier about Betrand’s big game in the playoffs tonight. Did you happen to see the video clips of him throwing down a slam over a 7 footer & his put back slam? Looked pretty impressive.

Edited by TSU88

Thanks for posting. I don’t know how to post video clips. Anyway, he looks impressive. Time will tell, but i hope he’s the 3rd consecutive productive player for us out of the Philly Catholic League 

When you go to a picture or video on Twitter, just click on the arrow and it will say copy tweet. Then paste it on here and it will say "paste as plain text instead". Press that and you're in.