• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Tiger1stRow

Zane Martin asks for release

One of Skerry’s former players here is a HC. Bilal Dixon is the HC at Middlesex County (NJ) Community College 

6 minutes ago, mat1992 said:

I guess he's loyal and wants to coach in the ACC. That's the best there is whether he's at a mess or not. Luke is a sharp guy. He'll be a head coach in 2-3 years. I'd be shocked if he isn't.

Yeah.  But a bad year or two there and they all are gone.  I thought he would be a front runner for the URI job once Hurley left 

Love the twitter handle, “Jojo the show.” Is JoJo Hunter also available? (For those of you old enough to remember Mr Hunter).

Edited by TSU88

Since we’re throwing out names, here’s another one-Everett Winchester, 6’6 guard who went to Gilman, is transferring out of Wright State, where, in his freshman year, he averaged 8ppg & 3.8 boards. He is following & is being followed on Twitter by one of our coaches 

On 4/14/2018 at 10:59 PM, mat1992 said:

I guess he's loyal and wants to coach in the ACC. That's the best there is whether he's at a mess or not. Luke is a sharp guy. He'll be a head coach in 2-3 years. I'd be shocked if he isn't.

Louisville also pays a TON of money for athletics. Before he got canned Jurich was one of the highest compensated ADs.