• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

2019 Basketball Offers

Verbal commits reads his only other offer is from IUPUI. Bonus points to anyone who can tell me what IUPUI stands for, without the help of google.

What, if anything, should we take from the fact he only has 1 other offer, from a somewhat obscure mid-major? (I guess IUPUI would say the same about us).

That’s why I said they’d probably call us obscure.  More importantly, this kid Dukes is being recruited by a slew of P5 schools...for football. He’d have to have an unbridled passion for basketball to turn down all the football offers to play hoops here, but I guess anything is possible. Presumably football is his stronger sport, given a comparison between his football & basketball offers  

That's the point. He is a high-major football running back and probably has potential in basketball if he dedicated himself to it. All I know he can't do both in college. Tommy Breaux was the last to do both. Locksley did it in his last year at Towson but just walked on the basketball team.