• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TuTigers2012

Bahamas Pairings

I’ve already booked my flight & hotel, with ocean view!! Can’t wait. I hope there will be a few other TU fans down there with me & my guest. It’s before Thanksgiving, so it would make a nice pre-turkey day getaway.  I don’t think we’ve ever played Pepperdine before (our 1st game in the tournament), but our next game is vs either Georgia Southern or FAU, both of whom we played last year in the Florida tournament. I’m thinking maybe Montana is the team to beat in the entire tournament.

It's unfortunate that I'm stuck working a tournament that weekend because it would be such an easy trip for me to make.  If you're looking for a team to face with our evolving lineup, Pepperdine seems to be the best one for that.  They were 6-26 last year and have a ton of freshmen and sophomores like we do.

Romar brought in a real good freshman class.  2 transfer from Oregon we don’t have to worry about.  

Us playing them early with our new pieces is actually perfect for us.  

They return a core of Dunn, Cooper and Ross...  Ross is real good and had a great freshman season. 

Overall this program has program has been stuck in the bottom half of the West Coast Conference and hence a change needed to be made.  

They will play open style with a lot of freedom giving to his guards to create off the dribble and of course they will have the green light to let it rip from beyond the arc. 

We need to be fit and ready to run with these guys.  

Ok enough from me...   Beat Morgan State boys!

I miss them football guys..   cherish those Fall leaves...  can’t get that here in NorCal!