• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
bucketsandbirds

Fobbs Named Co-Player of The Week in CAA

I think it's been a while since Towson has had one of these.  But nice recognition for a heck of a game.

CAA Men’s Basketball Co-Player of the Week: Brian Fobbs, Towson, Jr., G, 6-4, 215, New York, N.Y./Genesee CC

Fobbs poured in a career-high 32 points, including a game-winning 3-pointer with 10 seconds left in double overtime, in Towson’s 80-76 road victory at rival UMBC last Tuesday. The junior guard was 6-of-12 from 3-point range and 10-of-10 at the free throw line while also contributing seven rebounds. The scoring effort was tied for 13th-best in Tigers’ history. Fobbs ranks 8th in the CAA with 16.4 ppg.

• Like 1

Fobbs is a very good addition to the team. Has a Chance to be a great player at this level. Looking forward to him 

turning the corner and Skerry continueing to molding him. Skerry has to let the kids play through mistakes and stop

with the yanking for every mistake. They will be much more ready to play in Conference 

Fobbs and Solomon have impressed me so far. Much better than I expected. I like the Brian also hits the glass pretty well too.

over his last 5 games he is averaging 23 points, 7 rebounds, shooting 53%, 50% from 3 and 19/19 from the line

42 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

Fobbs and Solomon have impressed me so far. Much better than I expected. I like the Brian also hits the glass pretty well too.

over his last 5 games he is averaging 23 points, 7 rebounds, shooting 53%, 50% from 3 and 19/19 from the line

blazing