• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Second scrimmage update

Look, I hope James and all the guys that are injured or nicked up get on the field next week when I see them under the lights for the last time before the Morgan game. We need all the depth we can use and he has a skill that we missed last season in terms of getting the tough yards and wearing the D down late in games. By then, the depth charts will be tighter and the starters will see more time. The hope is I have in the new DC is that he will use different combinations and use his bench where the old DC just stayed with the same players.

Really curious to see how the finish product look. Seems like we have a team that could take the league by surprise or have a mediocre year. I'm hoping for the first scenario. 

We have a good team and I feel this team have a closer bond then last season.i think most of the older guys came in 2014 I think those guys will make a difference because of that bond of coming to Towson at the same time.the championship run team had a bond maybe we will see some flashes of that.i have some concerns about the team but I have nothing but high hopes for them

Interesting.. Looking like another subpar season. No better than .500.... Prove me wrong coach and team!

Nice improved website btw!!! Good to be back..

Edited by tualum

On 8/23/2017 at 6:52 PM, tualum said:

Interesting.. Looking like another subpar season. No better than .500.... Prove me wrong coach and team!

Nice improved website btw!!! Good to be back..

I think many many people are going to be dead wrong...

• Like 1