• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

We’re just good enough to lose

Same bs, different night. Can’t play with a lead; no clutch play when it’s needed. Groundhog Day. Let’s get in the play-in game & do a mercy killing of this soon to be 10-22 debacle of this train wreck season 

How many years are we stuck with that coach??  So envious of jmu uncw elon. They are gonna can their dead wood. 

Skerry should be fired on the spot for this debacle tonight.  Why keep putting sanders on knight?  He did nothing all game until he did that. Sanders couldn’t guard a trash can. 

I feel bad for fobbs. He needs to do everything himself. Also feel for the team. The staff continually doesn’t put them in position to win.  

I undertand finesse ball is our kryptonite but 65 and 61 against that?!  Bullshit. Sick of this f*ing garbage. 

3 minutes ago, TuTigers2012 said:

How many years are we stuck with that coach??  So envious of jmu uncw elon. They are gonna can their dead wood. 

Skerry should be fired on the spot for this debacle tonight.  Why keep putting sanders on knight?  He did nothing all game until he did that. Sanders couldn’t guard a trash can. 

I feel bad for fobbs. He needs to do everything himself. Also feel for the team. The staff continually doesn’t put them in position to win.  

I undertand finesse ball is our kryptonite but 65 and 61 against that?!  Bullshit. Sick of this f*ing garbage. 

You have no clue. You think Tunstall can guard Knight? Solomon? Thomas can barely move

Same as it ever was, same as it ever was. Like being forced to watch the same crappy movie over & over. You know how it’s going to turn out