• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
TSU88

A win's a win

Kudo's to the freshman QB Stover for engineering the GW drive. Well done. Kudo's as well to O'Neill. Shades of last season vs Rhode Island. Nice to see the running game contribute. Was Simpson injured though? 

We outgained them like 450 yds to 290, but turnovers kept SFU in the game. Realistically, going into conference play 2-1 was the best case scenario, & that has been accomplished. But needing a last play of the game FG to beat a partial scholarship team, albeit a good one, leaves major pause for concern. On to Stony Brook

I wish I could be that optimistic. That offensive line has to be better or we are going to get stomped in the CAA. We are also down to two freshman running backs and both are small

They have two other bigger backs if they don't use them what can you do and I agree the caa is gonna be tuff the weakest team in the conference Rhode Island.that was a good win for Towson but that team ran out of gas at the end should have beat them buy two touchdowns

Of course he going to be ok he is a competitor.i guess the question is at what percentage I would like to see him in the slot more I think he is more dangerous out in space less strait up contact which is better for him we definitely need him healthy