• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
Sign in to follow this  
mat1992

Future

The atmosphere at Minnegan Field has never been the same since 2013 when Leonard and his minions took over.  60% of that is due to the team not winning.  40% is due to the lack of attention to detail that the AD and his staff have put into creating atmosphere.  Adding in fence and tents does not get kids out to the games.  The fact that Leonard has completely rolled over to the Student Affairs people, led by Deb Moriarty, has pretty much killed off students wanting to go to games as they are afraid that they will be stalked by Moriarty and the Towson U PD if they are ever seen with any alcohol (can't print that)  Moriarty killed off the tailgating with her 4 pages of tailgating rules.  If we were lucky there would be a giant house that would land on this Witch and take her out.  She hates athletics behind the scenes, see below the proof.

06-09.02%20Tailgating%20Policy%20and%20P

deb.jpeg

• Like 1

I don’t know this Moriarty, but I know one thing-I now have a good fact pattern for an exam question on defamation one of these semesters. Calling her a “major drinker” who is often seen being a stumble drunk in public could be actionable, unless it can be proven as true (truth is an absolute defense in a defamation suit).  

Ok, enough of the legal “mumbo jumbo.” Who’s starting at QB tomorrow-Stover or Harris?

9 minutes ago, TSU88 said:

I don’t know this Moriarty, but I know one thing-I now have a good fact pattern for an exam question on defamation one of these semesters. Calling her a “major drinker” who is often seen being a stumble drunk in public could be actionable, unless it can be proven as true (truth is an absolute defense in a defamation suit).  

Ok, enough of the legal “mumbo jumbo.” Who’s starting at QB tomorrow-Stover or Harris?

I assume he'll go with Stover. He keeps comparing the Richmond game to Dan Crowley's Maine game of 1991. But Stover has had other turnover-laden games. I guess if he has a few more TOs, Harris will come in.

Guys, I just said stop with the allegations about an administrator. If you want talk tailgating, fine. The university is at fault and I'll try to find more info next week but stop the BS.